- She gives kisses all the time now. When we say good-bye to family she'll go around the room and give everyone a kiss, all the babies and animals in the books we read, and even her Red dog.
- She loves to sing three particular songs. She will wave her clenched arms around for "bringing home a baby bumble bee", puts her fingers together for "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and will put a finger in the air and move up and down for "5 little monkey's jumping on the bed".
- Has started sitting on her potty, will sign the word and sit there so proud. She is just as proud if she goes or not.
- Says "mama, dada, dog, ball, book, bu-bye, nana (banana), wawa (water). She will sign eat, more, please, all done, potty, and diaper.
- Loves her blankets. Will hug them, love them and carry them around. She doesn't really have a specific type of blanket as a preference.
- Has very clear preferences for books, toys, foods etc... and will point and whine to get her way.
- Is very easy going... she will usually plug along even if she is tired or teething. She was falling asleep while mom and I were shopping at Nordstrom Rack. In the shoe department if you can believe it! We let her run around to wake up and shopped for another hour and went to lunch. She was happy the whole time!
- When tired will snug up into my neck and put her head down on my shoulder. I could hold her like that forever!
- Loves to read "Whatever happens to puppies". I bought this book for $1 and if I had a dollar for every time we have read this book we'd be rich.
- Likes our bath routine. Pats her belly when I undress her and I say I have a bare naked baby here. Then she sits on the potty for a few minutes and into the tub. She has some toys and a net and loves to make baskets. Then we dry her off and brush teeth. I often forget and she will reach over for the tooth brush. Then lotion, diaper and PJ's.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
It's been a while since I've posted some of the things she does and the cute things I always want to remember. She is almost 16 months old now and is such a good natured, sweet little girl.