Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, June 22, 2012

How to post a comment:

I've had several people tell me that they can't figure out how to comment on my blog.  There are a few hoops to jump through mostly for privacy.  I've had a few spam type things try to comment on my blog and that is when I raised the security.  So, a few instructions:
  • 1)  Click on 0 Comment at the bottom of the post
  • 2)  Enter your comment in the box
  • 3)  Choose anonymous under the Comment as: section.
  • 4)  Click Publish
  • 5)  Now...  the hard part. You have to prove your not a spammer.  Key in the numbers or letters that you see...  sometimes they are pretty hard to see.
  • 6)  Click Publish again.
  • 7)  There is one more level of security, I have to approve the comment.  You will see a line that says "your comment will be visible after approval".  
OK everyone, time to comment!!!  I look forward to a flood of emails notifying me of all your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment