Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Spring in review 2

Had too much for "Spring in Review" to be just one post. 

 Lindsay and George pawned this nice bike trailer onto us.  I thought it would be a few step process of attaching to my bike but realized that I had to put the entire thing together, take apart my wheel and add the trailer.  It work out well and we enjoy bike rides to the Library and park.




 Maddy sitting in her daycare room next to her friend Tyler. 
I love that they are sitting at the back right next to each other.


 We went to see the play "Little Red Riding Hood" put on by the Chicago Kids Company.  They are such fun productions and we always enjoy them.  Erin and her kids came along too!

 Somehow they incorporated Snow white into the cast.
 
I was a little worried that Maddy would be scared by the story so we got some of the original stories to read prior to seeing the play.  I can't believe the original story!!  It ends with grandma and Little Red being eaten by the wolf, a hunter happens along and cuts they out of his belly.  They pop out and enjoy a snack.  I don't remember that version when I was a kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment