Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Spring in review 1

I haven't posted in quite some time....  Mostly because I hadn't uploaded by photos, step one in the process for me.  I got a little scared I would lose them so I uploaded and now will attempt to catch up.  Here was our spring:

 Maddy started swim lessons.  She had a great teacher named Hilary. 
She has never loved going under water but has slowly progressed.
 
 
 
I started some plants from seed.  I decided not to let them take over the entire kitchen table so I just went with three different types.  Green beans, Pumpkins, and 4 O'clock flowers.  They start with big seeds and have quick and noticeable/ exciting results.  Good for a toddler.
 

 Red discovered that she loves tagging along for the daycare pick-up and drop off. 
Now if she knows I'm headed there she whines and begs to come along.
 
These next three are from a trip to the Children's museum to meet up with MiMi and cousin George.


No comments:

Post a Comment