Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Crib

Maddy has always been a good sleeper.  I really think that she likes her sleep, just like her mama!  There is nothing better than curling up at night in a cozy bed and going to sleep.  She likes her crib, it keeps her safe, contained and she has not shown any interest in hurling herself out.  So she continues in the crib....  at 2 years and 8 months.  I know most people have switched their kids to a bed by now, but if it's not broke don't fix it....  In preparation I have gotten a night lite that I hope will help keep her in bed.  I also have taken some picture of her crib set up so I can keep a memory of her cozy crib bed.

 I often find bity baby undressed in the morning...
 
 Her musical seahorse was so necessary I bought a second one for travel as I would be dead if we left it somewhere!  She doesn't always like the music anymore, I guess she is growing up.  Sings her own songs now!
 
 This is the night light!  I shins blue for the moon when it is time to go
to sleep and yellow as the sun when it is time to get up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment