Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tall Ships

There is a group of sail boats that tour the Great Lakes called the tall ships.  I have wanted to see them for a while but either just missed them or didn't make the effort.  I saw a groupon for half off admission for an adult, children are free...  now was the time.  It was also the week after I worked a weekend so I knew I would have some time off.  Maddy and I met up with George, Lindsay and Jr.  It was pretty neat, we had a great morning.  We got there just as it opened, and it was a good thing.  As we were leaving crowds of people were streaming in.   There were a few out sailing and the rest were lined up along Navy Pier.








No comments:

Post a Comment