Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Red

Lately Red has been quite a character.  I got a harness to try to walk her in. She likes to bark and take off after busses, trucks, UPS vans, Mail trucks and really just any loud vehicle.  I'm worried that her quick release prong collar will snap off in this process and we'll lose her.  Sad...  So I'm trying a harness.  She hates it.  I'm not sure if it hurts her or if she just doesn't like losing control but she really hates it....  First a little bit of her shenanigans:



 What could be so horrible that she needs to cover her face???
 This is how she sits....  I'm standing at the bottom of the stairs
with a treat in one hand and the harness in the other.  Saying lets go for a walk.
She won't budge!

This was another time I grabbed the harness and wanted to go for a walk... 
She hid in the kennel...

1 comment: