Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Remember when...

I always want to remember when:

She started holding her own bottle and got so wiggly during diaper changes that I combined the two activities, she lays and drinks her bottle and i take care of business.  Makes the first and last diaper and clothing changes the easiest of the day...
She would take her baby pull it close and give it love,
She would kiss any baby picture, a magazine, yogurt container, picture of friends or cousins, and her self in the mirror...  but not me :(
She took her first few steps in our family room with Rob sitting in his chair and me on my knees a few feet away and she toddles back and forth.  She just loves it.
She isn't happy unless she is walking hold on to fingers.
She picks out books to read and continues to love to read.
She crawls over to me when I pick her up from daycare and is so happy to see me.
She is so good to bring places and loves to look around at everything and everyone.
She sleeps so well and is such a good baby!
I still try to rock her to sleep but she's not always interested.  We sing "Twinkle, Twinkle", "I love little Maddy, Daddy love you too..", "You are my Sunshine", "Rock-a-bye baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment