Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, March 16, 2012

First Birthday feelings

This picture is from the morning of her first birthday.  I didn't realize as her first approached how much it would affect me.  I was so happy to have such a happy and healthy one year old, and also so sad that she is already so grown up.  It's impossible to explain how much I love her.  Each day I think that I couldn't possibly love her any more than I already do but every day i feel like my love grows.  She gives me so much joy. The sound of her giggling or her giving me "love" is enough to erase even the worst day. I'm so proud of every little accomplishment.  I remember when she first intentionally batted at objects and now we have new words, sign language and even her first solo steps.  Her proud face with these accomplishments only makes me even more proud.  She is such a good, happy and fun little girl I'm so excited to see what the next year brings.  I love you Maddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment