Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 Months

10 months is such a great age.  She babbles all the time, yells babble to get our attention, loves her baby, hugs and love us, pulls up on everything stable or not, and dances on command.  She has started to be a little more discriminating in what she eats, especially new things, and is taking some solids well.  She is really only taking one nap, even at daycare and sleeps between 10-12 hours a night.  She goes to sleep pretty easy, I still like to rock her at night.  We are almost completely weaned from nursing.  I'll feed her occasionally and am giving her one bottle a day from the frozen supply.  She loves her daycare teacher Michelle and is a busy girl at school.  Here are her number pictures:

 She just loves the remote!


 Big blue eyes



 Let me go mama!!


 You can kind of see her upper tooth coming through

"I'll sit here with my teether but I don't have to like it"

No comments:

Post a Comment