Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heavy Belly

Man was I starting to get sore.  I feel like my pelvis has disengaged and when I stand my hips and pelvis are out of wack.  This caused me discomfort and some waddling for the first few steps until things worked back into place.  So I decided to start using the support belt from Lindsay, from Nancy.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!  I was miraculously cured.  I feel great.  So now I have support hose, support belt, maternity pants then shirt over my belly, it's a workout trying to go to the bathroom but man am I comfy!!  oh yeah, I put it on today at lunch and just guessed what was supposed to go where, I had it totally backward.  I almost like my way better :)  Here is what this contraption is:
Pretty sexy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment