Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

White Christmas and Sugar

Lindsay and I gave my mom and Grandma tickets to White Christmas the musical and it was last night.  It was very good, even though I was exhausted I was able to stay awake and very interested the whole time.  It was really fun.

Earlier that day I learned that I had failed my first 1 hour glucose tolerance test.  I was only a little high, they like the glucose < 130 and mine was 136.  I'm really not used to failing tests, I usually pass with flying colors.  My blood type is even A +.    This has me slightly worried but I'm trying not to worry too much.  I just want to make sure that I'm doing the very best I can to take care of my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment