Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cribs 2

So I've narrowed it down to several cribs.  I've decided to go with all white, with our maple trim in the room I think the two toned cribs would create too many wood varieties in one room.  So the all white options are:
 BabyMod Cadence 


 Graco- Lauren
 Europa Baby - Geneva

 Graco - Stanton

Baby Cache - Bliss Flat Lifetime crib

I know that they are all almost the same but there are subtle differences.  The brands are all highly recommended and get good reviews.  It's mostly about style and preference.  Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for Baby Cache - Bliss Flat Lifetime crib. Love it. :) Have you settled on the theme? Is it definitely Dr. Seuss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Baby Cache too but it hardly seems worth the price, it's double the others....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendal's crib is a Graco, and I really like it. Definitely good quality for the price.

    ReplyDelete