Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Nephew

My Sister had her baby 3 1/2 weeks ago. Baby George was born on September 28 and was originally weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz. He later weighed in at 8 lbs 13 oz. He was probably closer to 9 lbs at his birth. He is such a cutie!! I was waiting at the hospital when he was born and worried about both him and my sister. Was so relieved to see them both! She did such a good job. This past Tuesday, I was able to watch him for a few hours to let Lindsay sleep, he was such a doll!!! Here are a few pictures.
 
This was from Tuesday 10/19.  We had a nice couple of hours where he ate like a champ and slept like a doll.

Sleeping on the couch. 

This was sent by my sister, I just love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment