Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Halloween

Yeah, I know, I'm a few holidays behind....  My first blogging road block was not being able to upload my new iPhone pictures (first world problems), then Rob got sick and the holidays came and went.  But I'm back!!

This is my princess on Halloween.  She just loved Halloween.  She talked about it for months and has decided several different times what she wants to be next Halloween.  She was very brave with her friends and went up to the doors often with no adults. 
 posing for her picture

 Used a straight iron for her hair.
 Tried to get Red to be her 'prince but wouldn't keep the crown on long enough to take a picture.

 A couple of fairies and a princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment