Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas decor and fun

Well, we've almost made it to Christmas...  Almost a month behind here!  Maddy loved helping decorate the house and enjoyed all the Christmas decorations.  I was pretty brave and put up my Dickens's Village this year, she played with it a little and I didn't put out anything that wasn't replaceable. 

 Her playing with the village just after putting it out.
 My copy of a pinterest picture for a fireplace mantle decoration.  I moved the E up after seeing this picture.  I'm going to add a few more silver/white things for next year.


 Enjoying the snow!

Rob's work party was a "ugly sweater party" and since finding a sweater to fit him in a short time frame seemed impossible I went to the party store near us.  I thought this seemed like Rob.  I also wore Santa socks and a mistle toe bobble headband to win us a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment