Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

CUBS

I really wanted to get to a Cubs game with Maddy this year and she just loved it!!!  We picked one of the hottest days of the year and it was supposed to rain :(  I chose seats in the shade to protect from sun or rain and it was perfect.  I paid a lot to park close and used a stroller for quick transport.  Maddy made it through the 7th inning stretch and loved it when everyone stood up to sing.  I think she could have stay longer but it was really hot, we'd missed a nap completely and Friday afternoon traffic was looming.  She now wants to sing "Take me out to the ballgame" every night.  It's our new lullaby.




 Watching the game so close!
This girl loves pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment