Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Museum of Science and Industry

I had a few days off last week because I work the weekend so we decided to go to another Museum.  The Museum of Science and Industry had their Christmas tree around the World Display for only a few more days so I decided to go there, I though Maddy would like the lights.  She had so much fun!   She explored the Farm area, water world kids area, watched a new baby chick, climbed on a trolley, ate lunch and explored the plane.  George, Lindsay and Jr. met up with us too.
Driving the tractor


 Climbing all over the trolley car, she is smiling so big it almost doesn't look like her!

  Sitting in the plane engine with cousin George
 Sliding out of their chairs, her face is so funny!
 I love this picture of us!  Thanks to my sister for taking it!!  What a fun day
Getting into trouble.  I love how their hands are both hitting simultaneously!

No comments:

Post a Comment