Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Craziness

Just a little taste of the craziness that I found when I uploaded my photos....  it has been quite a few weeks!

 Red was attacked, again, by our neighbors dog.  This puncture wound became infected and I found myself at the emergency vet with the poor girl.  After some antibiotics and TLC she is just fine!


 Trick-or-treating with our friends, the Peterson's.  Their two girls and Maddy had a great time!


 A quick trip to Michigan for a haircut for me and some family time.  Maddy had a snack with her cousin and they both tried to do MiMi's hair.  It is so nice that Maddy is old enough to play with her cousins now!  We had a great quick trip, thanks Muskegon family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment