Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween

We are getting ready for Halloween.  I wanted to try to find a costume early so we would be ready, and I'm glad that I did.  She is obsessed with Ducks, Trucks and Dogs.  The dog costumes all looked very masculine and I found a duck costume online, so a duck it was!  We got her duck costume in the mail and I thought I would try it on her, I was worried it would be too big.  She took one look and started crying.  We finally got her to carry it around and even partially got it on her before she started crying.  We are working our way to actually wearing it for Halloween....

 This was the first good encounter with the duck, just carrying it around and giving it a few hugs....



 We got much further this time but she was not really happy being in the costume.  Hopefully she will become more comfortable with it in the next two weeks...
Duck!!  Duck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment