Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hanging wall art

I have been meaning to install a wall hanging thing that I bought from Ikea to display Maddy's art... for about 2 months now.  It is actually intended to be a curtain holder but and had some pretty complicated instructions...  even more complicated than normal Ikea instructions.  I finally did it.  I may have shot small pieces of metal shards around the room but it's up!  Here it is, I look forward to hanging all of her masterpieces!


The Dr. Seuss Quote is hard to read, it says:
The more that you read
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn
the more places you will go.




It's up pretty high, wanted it to be out of her reach and it's actually just out of my reach too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment