Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Attempting a good photo

This is me attempting to get a good picture of Maddy in her Cubs shirt today.  I wanted to post a picture to facebook and remind all my Michigan family that Maddy is a Cubs fan even though they are playing the Tigers today.  Aunt Anne will be at the game so we had to attempt to win over a cub fan!  This is what a typical photo shoot with a 15 month old goes:
First, I told her to stand still and she fell over....

 Then she started chewing on a dog toy...

 And running away....

 Great, I think, she's sitting in her chair....  oh yeah, it's a rocking chair....

 Had to pause for "Itsy Bitsy spider"

 Chewing on fingers... teething and drooling....

Had to ask "How big are you" and we finally got one!

No comments:

Post a Comment