Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First day as a butterfly

Madison officially started in the butterfly room this week.  She started on Monday (4/30).   She has done pretty well but comes home pretty hungry without the extra later snacks that she is used to in the infant room.   She begins in the morning in the next room up if we are there early enough as they combine the two rooms in the early morning and late afternoon.  I think that she has adjusted really well.  As she was transitioning I realized that I couldn't picture what she was doing during the day.  In my mind, I was used to the infant room.  I had picked her up there for almost a year now and had a good mental picture of where she would eat, sleep and play.   So I might have stopped in a few times during the two weeks of transition to see what she was doing during the day. (My mom has always said she hated it when she couldn't picture where I was or what I was doing, I used to think she was crazy!)
     Maddy had a few bumps in the road (has been bitten twice) and a few tears but overall she is growing up and doing so well.  What a big girl!!  Here she is on her first official day:

 What cute curls in back!!

Ready to go mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment