Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

9 months

A few days late with my 9 month picture post.  She is getting really hard to photograph sitting still, here they are :

 Only picture I got of her sitting still.  


 Favorite toy, the remote.


 I'm starting to lose it, she is crawling off the couch!


 Now it's totally out of control, she has her bow and is eating it!


 She is claiming victory over me and this photo session.


 Another distraction, the TV maybe?  Oh, the thighs...  poor thing!


 I think that it's funny that she is moving so fast that even this fancy, expensive camera can't keep up!


Finally got a good one, with dad's help.  She always smiles at her dada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment