Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Picture outfit

Maddy's school has picture day on Tuesday.  I have a hard enough time dressing myself for big events now poor Maddy has to rely on me to dress her.  I have a few outfits in mind but after taking these pictures may just go with one of her black and white dresses.....  let me know what you think:
 I got this red onsie to go under this dress but with the white tights I think a white shirt would look better.

 This is a little short, maybe it's meant to be a shirt, not a dress??

 Or maybe it is a dress....

 This onsie comes with a little bling but I'm not so sure about the tutu for a school picture.

I love this outfit but again, not sure for the picture.  Maybe I'll go with a black and white dress similar to the one she wore for GiGi's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment