Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gettin' bigger

I was a little worried about Madison's weight as she finally regained her birth weight (6 pounds 14 ounces) at 4 weeks...  The doctor offered a weight check at 6 weeks if I didn't want to wait until her 8 week check to be weighed again.  I wanted to check her weight so we had her weight check last week Wednesday.  She weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces!!!!  She gained an ounce a day!!  She is too long now for most of her newborn clothes but still swimming in her 0-3 month clothes....  my little peanut is growing up.  Here is her "big girl" newborn sized outfit, it actually fits :)


 I just love these socks!!

 This is just one of her funny faces.


 Smile!!





 I think this is a fluke that she is holding this...


She is getting so long she almost fills up the changing surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment