Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Resolutions

Just wanted to touch base on my New Years resolutions.  1) Working on growing this baby and wow, are we growing.  I can't imagine getting much bigger but am sure that I will.  Still reading some books about pregnancy, birth and caring for a baby. 2)  The recent storm has hampered getting my first birthday card out.  I can't reach the mailbox and neither can the mailman.  I worked on clearing some snow from the mailbox and ended up driving the card to the post office this afternoon but it will be late.  Not a great start but i'll consider the snowstorm as a legitimate excuse and hope to get better next time.  3) Can't start losing weight yet, i'm still on the gaining side of things.

Here is a picture of the snow in front of the mailbox after I worked on it for a while.  I just put the extra snow in the street so I didn't have to lift it, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment