Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homemade with love

My wonderful family threw me a shower this past weekend.   There were many family and friends there, we had a wonderful time.  I have so many talented family members that made some cute and wonderful things.
My cousin Molly made this blanket.  I can't believe how perfect it matches the sheet.  It is just perfect!

This is the amazing quilt that my aunt Linda made.   It is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

My grandma made this for my mom when she was pregnant with me and my mom gave it to me.  I started crying (of course, I'm pregnant) and everyone else started crying too.  It was happy and sweet tears though.

These booties were made by my cousin's wife, Jessica.  They are just adorable and I can't believe the baby's feet will be so little!!!
This is the adorable diaper tower.  You can't see all the stuff but there is shampoo, onsies and a bib that says "star of mom's blog".  How adorable!!  Thanks Stef!!

Thanks to all my talented family!!

3 comments:

  1. Mike didn't take the "It's a Girl" balloon off the mailbox until Sunday afternoon. We he got the newspaper out of the box on Sunday morning, their was a note on the Chronicle from our new carrier congratulating us on our new little girl. When she sees me for the first time, she's going to think I made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for oldest woman to give birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had the exact same cross stich. She read that poem at my church shower.
    Love all the homemade goods! Really cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete