Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dr. Seuss

I'm starting to pull together my Dr. Seuss theme.  I bought two fabrics to get an idea of colors and will use them to make curtains.  These are the fabrics:

I know the first one is blue and we are having a girl but the green was really bold green and I was having a hard time finding it.  There is a bright red but it is just cat in the hat and was a little much for me.....I figure there are enough colors to add a solid border of any color.    I also found some great accessories at Kohl's web site.





I just love the alphabet theme combined with Dr. Seuss.  I think I can make something similar to the valances with the fabric I bought.  SO CUTE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the primary colors! And blue is just fine for a girl. I had our nursery painted light blue even before we found out it was a boy. Also, check out walmart for crib. I will send you a few.

    ReplyDelete