Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Bump, 20 weeks

I'm definitely getting bigger, almost 21 weeks now.  I've had several strangers in the past week ask about my pregnancy without being prompted. I'm feeling the baby move more and more but still have to focus on it. If I'm up and about I still can't feel him or her move. I continue with a heightened sense of smell, thickening hair, and my nails are growing like crazy! I'm feeling really good, can eat just about anything and usually do :) Trying to take good care of me and the baby by getting enough sleep and walking the dog daily. Can't wait to see the baby on ultrasound again on Tuesday, and find out boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment