Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

You Know Your Pregnant When...

You are sitting in the emergency vet at 11:00 PM and the movie Bolt is on and you start sobbing!  Red was clearing not feeling well, I came home 8:00 to pee on the carpet, puke on the floor and untouched dinner.  The dog walker had noted during their 30 minute dinner visit she peed 8 times.  I took her out and she tried to pee 5 times and in between came up to me and pushed herself into my legs.  She was clearly having some UTI symptoms.  Not wanting to have to deal with this all night, knowing my vet is closed on Thursday and worried it would get even worse, I ended up at the emergency vet.  So that leads me to the movie Bolt playing at the vet.  This cute little dog gets separated from his little girl Penny.  He talks all about how she is his person and he has to get back to her.  He ends up risking his life to save her and this sent me over the edge.  Red is just fine, got better just about as soon as she got sick.  All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment