Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before

So I was starting to feel panicked that I hadn't done anything to prepare for the baby, well because I haven't.  I know I'm only 17 weeks but that is almost half way!!  So I took some before pictures of the nursery. 



It is currently painted a light purple and that will hopefully change.  The carpet also has many stains so hopefully that will change too.  We will have the ultrasound on 11/2 to check the baby's anatomy including boy and/or girl organs.  I do want to be fairly gender neutral but will want to know the sex first.  Some ideas to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Why would you be gender neutral??? :) Just go balls to the walls and do it up! Girl or boy style! You only live once!

    ReplyDelete