Summary

Well, the Golden Retriever isn't a puppy anymore and the plus one is almost 3. It's craziness here!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby's getting bigger

Both of my babies are getting big, but for now, I'm talking about Red.  At last vet visit she was 74 lbs.  I obviously can't weigh her anymore as it consisted of first taking my weight and then lifting her up and weighing us both.   I'm not sure how big she will be but I've stopped pushing her food....  if she doesn't want to finish breakfast or dinner, I'm OK with that.

This is her as a new little puppy.  She has totally outgrown this bed and destroyed it. 

Here she is now on her favorite spot on the stairs.  She is getting so big.  She is usually a pretty good girl.  She likes to follow mom around and lay down to watch what I'm doing.  She sleeps in our room but can't fit under the bed anymore.  More on the baby in my belly getting bigger soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment